Tuesday, January 5, 2010

diary of a bad blogger

I started this blog over a year ago. My intent was to share information with family and friends, to have a place to "catalog" our lives and also I wanted to share/document some home projects. It seems I'm always working on some project. Lately however the life has happened. Right around the time I started this blog I also went back to work full time working for another division of our company. Even though I was only working one more day a week (was working only 4 days since J was born) it seemed like suddenly I couldn't keep up with anything. I guess I did a lot in that one day. I grocery shopped, I did laundry, I cleaned (well most weeks), I caught up on news, I had ME time etc. Along with more work days, came more actual work. My new job is more challenging, it keeps my brain on overdrive all day. Then this year J started school which means homework and keeping track of what he needs to bring for this day or when library books have to be returned... you know the usual mom stuff. In the end my blog got ignored.

I'm thinking maybe if I set a goal to update once a month, I might be able to keep to it. Hey I said might. We'll see.

So if anyone is out there still looking to see if I've updated, I'm sorry, I'll try to do better at keeping you all updated.

No comments: